Focus on an experience you haven't shared with your family yet, or maybe something that's been a big secret all these years. Add photographs of you and your friends.
These questions will help you build your story:
- How did you meet your friends?
- What did you have in common?
- What were your friends' nicknames, and why?
- What did you do together to have fun?
- What was the funniest or the most peculiar thing about your friends?
- Did you fight with your friends?
- How did your friends change over the years? What are they like as adults?